I’ve been using Elevate Smart Coffee now for the last 3 months and decided to do some additional research on the ingredients in the Smart Coffee. All that I really knew about the ingredients was that they were all natural, botanical and good for you! My decision initially was based on how the coffee made me feel and the results I was receiving.
So, I started to look up the individual ingredients online that are in Elevate Smart Coffee and was pretty amazed at what I found. I am by no stretch of the imagination an expert in this field. I am simple a guy looking to do whatever I can through diet and exercise to help improve my quality of life and hopefully live a long, healthy and productive life.
Here is information I was able to put together for you regarding the ingredients in Elevate Smart Coffee and some of the awesome benefits that they provide according to various online sources.
Elevate Smart Coffee Ingredients
Colombian Dark Roast
According to recent research, moderate coffee consumption has shown to reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease. It is believed that antioxidants in coffee might contribute to reducing the risk of these diseases.
According to this study it was also determined that dark roast coffee lead to a significant body weight reduction in pre-obese subjects.
Benefits and uses include reducing the risk of:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Parkinson’s disease
- Heart rhythm problems
L-Theanine is an amino acid that is found in Green Tea. There have been some new discoveries made in the last couple years that regards to its calming and tranquilizing effect while improving alertness while helping to eliminate anxiety and stress.
It is like Glutamate, a brain signaling chemical that’s an important excitatory neurotransmitter and It blocks the effect of Glutamate, eliminating the excitatory effect on the brain. So basically, it’s an inhibitor that causes a calming effect and you feel less anxious.
I am sure your aware that doctor’s prescript medication for people that struggle with anxiety. The difference between this amino acid and prescribed anxiety medication is that it does cause sleepiness or impaired motor skills and studies have shown it can moderately improve alertness and attention.
It has also shown to prevent spikes in blood pressure when in stressful situations. Potentially reducing amount of damage to the heart’s arteries
Kigelia Africana Extract
This one is pretty cool because I actually saw this tree, the Kigelia Africana (Sausage Tree) for the first time while living in Hollywood Florida. The city of Hollywood has one planted in the downtown city circle. This tree has a HUGE trunk and has a very majestic look to it. Unfortunately, there is no plaque with a description of the tree so had no idea what it was.
The Kigelia Africana (Sausage Tree) is prominent in South, Central and West Africa. There seems to be a wide range of medicinal benefits attributed with this tree and is widely used by the local people/healers. Here are some of the benefits or uses of the tree bark and sausages.
- Pre-workout stimulant
- Pain killer effect
- Used as a Diuretic
- Anti-aging and Regenerating Skin Care
- Aphrodisiac Effect
- Antioxidant Effect
- Anti – Inflammatory
- Wound Healing
Peruvian Cocoa (Cacao)
Peru is the 9th largest producer of Cocoa and the world largest organic producer. Cocoa has a wide variety of uses and a TON of benefits.
Antioxidants: Cacao has more antioxidant flavonoids than any food tested so far, including blueberries, red wine, and black and green teas. In fact, it has up to four times the quantity of antioxidants found in green tea. Health benefits of these antioxidants include:
- Promotes cardiovascular health – Help dilate blood vessels, reduce blood clotting, improve circulation, help regulate heartbeat and blood pressure, lower LDL cholesterol, and reduce the risk of stroke and heart attacks.
- Protect from environmental and metabolic toxins Neurotransmitters – Helps protect your system from free radicals
- Serotonin – Raise your levels of Serotonin in the brain
- Endorphins – Causes the release of Endorphins causing a pleasurable feeling
- Phenylethylamine – Mood elevator, antidepressant, increase in focus and awareness
- Anandamide – Referred to as the “Bliss Chemical”, promotes relaxation and helps us feel good longer
- Essential Minerals – Rich in minerals, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, potassium and manganese.
- Magnesium -#1 source of Magnesium
- Essential fats
So, A-GPC is an extract of purified soy lecithin. It is also present in dairy products, organ meats, and wheat germ.
Alpha – GPC also has Nootropic properties. It has memory enhancement properties, helps the brain against aging. It’s also helpful against anxiety.
Here are some of the benefits and effects:
- Memory enhancement
- Memory Booster
- Increased Strength
- Mood and mental stamina
Juglans Regia Extract
Juglans Regia is a natural occurring source of DHMA (Octodrine) derived from the English Walnut tree bark. It is used to stimulate the central nervous system to enhance both energy and mental alertness.
Juglans Regia Extract also helps to improve your cognitive function, reduce appetite, helps release increased levels of ‘feel good’ hormones and increase your pain threshold.
Juglans Regia Extract is also a widely used Ancient Chinese Herbal Medicine known to cure a myriad of diseases. It is most well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties, but also used for its ability to lubricate intestines and skin, relieve feelings of fatigue and stress and reduce blood sugar levels.
Here are some of the know benefit and uses:
- Coronary heart disease (CHD)
- High cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia)
- Swelling (inflammation) of the skin
- Excessive sweating (perspiration) of the hands and feet
Green Tea Extract
Green tea comes from the plant Camellia sinensis and contains a high concentration of powerful antioxidants called polyphenols.
Here is a list of benefits and uses
- Weight loss – Helps burn excess fat by helping to increase your metabolism.
- Diabetes – Helps to control blood sugar in the body
- Cancer Prevention – Several population-based clinical studies have shown to reduce the risk of certain cancers including, skin, breast, lung, mouth, pancreas, stomach, esophagus, pancreas, liver, prostate and colon.
- Heart Protection – Numerous studies have shown positive effect on heart health. The “Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology” reported that that green tea catechins prevent hardening of the arteries and the buildup of arterial plaque.
Chromium is a metal that was discovered in the 18th century. A tiny amount of this trace mineral is needed in your body to stay healthy.
People take Chromium supplements to help with diabetes, depression, weight loss and to increase muscle mass.
Here are the using and benefits
- Blood sugar regulation
- Weight Control
Green Coffee Extract
Green coffee is the seeds or beans of the Coffea Fruit that have not been roasted. Because they have not been roasted they have a higher amount of Chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acid has health benefits.
Benefits and Uses:
- High Blood Pressure
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Bacterial Infections
- Life extension magazine
- Nutrient Journal Sport Nutrition Science
- Live Super Foods
- Dr Mercola
Hopefully this article helps give you a better understanding of the ingredients and potential health benefits of Elevate Smart Coffee. I have to say, after putting this information together i’ve learned a TON!
If you are interested in trying a FREE sample of Elevate Smart Coffee + Xanthohumol, (which i will be covering in my next article) what we refer to as, the D.O.S.E, here’s a link to fill out some information so I can ship you a sample.