What Makes Smart Coffee So Smart?
What makes Elevate Smart Coffee so Smart? The Elevate Smart Coffee Ingredients are all natural botanical ingredients they are believed to provide a variety of health benefits. Here is a list is all the ingredients and benefits based on various research and articles.
Watch this Video
Elevate Smart Coffee Ingredients
Colombian Dark Roast
According to recent research, moderate coffee consumption has shown to reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease. It is believed that antioxidants in coffee might contribute to reducing the risk of these diseases.
According to this study it was also determined that dark roast coffee lead to a significant body weight reduction in pre-obese subjects.
Benefits and uses include reducing the risk of:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Parkinson’s disease
- Heart rhythm problems
L-Theanine is an amino acid that is found in Green Tea. There have been some new discoveries made in the last couple years that regards to its calming and tranquilizing effect while improving alertness while helping to eliminate anxiety and stress.
It is like Glutamate, a brain signaling chemical that’s an important excitatory neurotransmitter and It blocks the effect of Glutamate, eliminating the excitatory effect on the brain. So basically, it’s an inhibitor that causes a calming effect and you feel less anxious.
I am sure your aware that doctor’s prescript medication for people that struggle with anxiety. The difference between this amino acid and prescribed anxiety medication is that it does cause sleepiness or impaired motor skills and studies have shown it can moderately improve alertness and attention.
It has also shown to prevent spikes in blood pressure when in stressful situations. Potentially reducing amount of damage to the hearts arteries
Kigelia Africana Extract
The Kigelia Africana (Sausage Tree) is prominent in South, Central and West Africa. There seems to be a wide range of medicinal benefits attributed with this tree and is widely used by the local people/healers. Here are some of the benefits or uses of the tree bark and sausages.
- Pre-workout stimulant
- Pain killer effect
- Used as a Diuretic
- Anti-aging and Regenerating Skin Care
- Aphrodisiac Effect
- Antioxidant Effect
- Anti – Inflammatory
- Wound Healing
Peruvian Cocoa (Cacao)
Peru is the 9th largest producer of Cocoa and the world largest organic producer. Cocoa has a wide variety of uses and a TON of benefits.
Antioxidants: Cacao has more antioxidant flavonoids than any food tested so far, including blueberries, red wine, and black and green teas. In fact, it has up to four times the quantity of antioxidants found in green tea. Health benefits of these antioxidants include:
- Promotes cardiovascular health: Help dilate bloods vessels, reduce blood clotting, improve circulation, help regulate heartbeat and blood pressure, lower LDL cholesterol, and reduce the risk of stroke and heart attacks.
- Protect from environmental and metabolic toxinsNeurotransmitters: Helps protect your system from free radicals
- Serotonin: Raise your levels of Serotonin in the brain
- Endorphins: Cause the release of Endorphins causing a pleasurable feeling
- Phenylethylamine: mood elevator, anti-depressant, increase in focus and awareness
- Anandamide: Referred to as the “Bliss Chemical”, promotes relaxation and helps us feel good longer
- Essential Minerals: Rich in minerals, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, potassium and manganese.
- Magnesium: #1 source of Magnesium
- Essential fats
P.E.A. is a fatty acid molecule naturally found in the body and is also present in protein rich foods such as egg yolk, soybean and meat.
It acts as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain reliever) by targeting the nervous system cells that increase pain and turning them off when they are not needed anymore.
Many chronic pain sufferers exhibit low levels of P.E.A. and supplementation is thought to restore the body’s P.E.A. levels and help combat the pain response.
Extensive research has shown that P.E.A. performs a wide variety of biological functions related to pain and possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-nociceptive and neuroprotective properties.
Chronic pain conditions that may be helped with regular P.E.A. use include:
- Back pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Pain associated with MS
- Pelvic pain
- Chemotherapy induced neuropathic pain
A-GPC is an extract of purified soy lecithin. It is also present in dairy products, organ meats, and wheat germ.
Alpha – GPC also has Nootropic properties. It has memory enhancement properties, helps the brain against aging. It’s also helpful against anxiety.
Here are some of the benefits and effects:
- Memory enhancement
- Memory Booster
- Increased Strength
- Mood and mental stamina
Juglans Regia is a natural occurring source of DHMA (Octodrine) derived from the English Walnut tree bark. It is used to stimulate the central nervous system to enhance both energy and mental alertness.
Juglans Regia Extract also helps to improve your cognitive function, reduce appetite, helps release increased levels of ‘feel good’ hormones and increase your pain threshold.
Juglans Regia Extract is also a widely used Ancient Chinese Herbal Medicine known to cure a myriad of diseases. It is most well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties, but also used for its ability to lubricate intestines and skin, relieve feelings of fatigue and stress and reduce blood sugar levels.
Here are some of the know benefit and uses:
- Coronary heart disease (CHD)
- High cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia)
- Swelling (inflammation) of the skin
- Excessive sweating (perspiration) of the hands and feet
Green Tea Extract
Green tea comes from the plant Camellia sinensis and contains a high concentration of powerful antioxidants called polyphenols.
Here is a list of benefits and uses
- Weight loss – Helps burn excess fat by helping to increase your metabolism.
- Diabetes – Helps to control blood sugar in the body
- Cancer Prevention – Several population-based clinical studies have shown to reduce the risk of certain cancers including, skin, breast, lung, mouth, pancreas, stomach, esophagus, pancreas, liver, prostate and colon.
- Heart Protection – Numerous studies have shown positive effect on heart health. The “Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology” reported that that green tea catechins prevent hardening of the arteries and the buildup of arterial plaque.
Chromium is a metal that was discovered in the 18th century. A tiny amount of this trace mineral is needed in your body to stay healthy.
People take Chromium supplements to help with diabetes, depression, weight loss and to increase muscle mass.
Here are the using and benefits
- Blood sugar regulation
- Weight Control
Green Coffee Extract
Green coffee is the seeds or beans of the Coffea Fruit that have not been roasted. Because they have not been roasted they have a higher amount of Chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acid has health benefits.
Benefits and Uses
- High Blood Pressure
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Bacterial Infections
Hopefuly this information gives you a better understanding and more insight in to the Elevate Smart Coffee ingredients and the potential health benefits.
If you would like to receive a 2 day FREE sample of Elevate Smart Coffee to try for yourself, CLICK HERE and fill out the information
Life extension magazine
Nutrient Journal Sport Nutrition Science
Live Super Foods